ALBOMED as an employer - what is waiting for you?
ALBOMED GmbH is an innovative German company in medical device technology. Since 1995 we develop and produce products for orthopedics and ophthalmology. Our focus is on the development and production of viscoelastic substances. These are used in ophthalmology for cataract or glaucoma surgeries and in orthopedics for joint arthrosis.
We export our high-quality products with our partners to over 45 countries worldwide.
We are a medium-sized company with two locations in Germany. In Schwarzenbruck near Nuremberg is our headquarter and in Unna is our newly built logistics and production site.
We are particularly proud of our diversity. In our team of permanent and freelance employees we count 8 different nations. The employees are spread over Germany, but also various other European countries.
The benefits for applicants:
- We are proud of our open and collegial corporate culture, in which commitment and personal initiative are lived and encouraged.
- With us, you can expect a motivating work environment, a collegial team and flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes.
- Long-term cooperation with a wide range of development opportunities.
- Company pension plan as well as supplementary health insurance
- An attractive salary in line with the market.
- Regular opportunities for further training
- Independent, autonomous work
- The option of mobile working/home office is a matter of course with us.
- A professional onboarding program.
- Team events and company celebrations
What our employes say about ALBOMED:
I have been working at ALBOMED as a Product Manager in Ophthalmology since October 2020. At ALBOMED, I particularly like the family atmosphere between colleagues and superiors, as well as the opportunity to build up extensive knowledge and actively participate in shaping the company's activities.
— Johanna Fischer
Since 2014 I have been working at ALBOMED as a Management and Marketing Assistant. What I particularly like is the broad range of tasks and that I can really make a difference here. I can tell right away what an impact my work has. In addition, decisions are made quickly and confidently here, and I have the feeling that my opinion counts.
— Rosie Grünberger-Aicher
My time already started with the professional training and the first steps of ALBOMED, from a distributor to a manufacturer of medical products. So I was able to experience and shape the development in all its details. You can say that no year was like the other and it went steadily uphill. From the one-man band to today's orchestra, everyone is absorbed in their role and contributes to the success of all. The opportunities for personal and professional development are encouraged in all facets and as an employee of the "first hour", I am pleased to be able to continue to write the success story "ALBOMED".
— Simon Eberhard
Have we made you curious?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. If you don't find a job offer, we are very pleased to receive your unsolicited application.